Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i like my rosay red and my diamonds blue

meek millz again. you know, i never really listen to hardcore rap, ever. but im kind of diggin the senseless imagery rappers use.

so the perfect holiday accesorie is shiny and bright just like this batch of colorful little dress. lbd is still classic but these yougn short dresses are definetly going to be worn by my friends and i this holiday wether we are being hugged to death, at our schools winter dinner dance, or sipping sparkling apple cider on new years eve.


emma watson in burberry


lanvin spring 2010


aquilano.rimondi spring 2010


forever21.com


nanette lepore fall 2009 rtw


dkny.com

daily fashion tip_jewels. if you are however like me into lbd's no matter the occasion try a bright very bright statement necklace with a simple dress so that it doesnt look like your going to a funeral. im thinking maybe a large emerald piece to match my nails...

xoxo_stella


No comments: